Vetsmart and Eezapet Dog First Aid Kit
Veterinary First Aid Kits are great to have on hand in case of emergency, when you are away on holiday or out in nature somewhere. Designed by the vets at Vetsmart and including Eezapet on their request.
Rhea from Vetsmart says "We included Eezapet as we wanted a reliable ointment for wounds, sunburn, insect bites and particularly for the sled dogs, for moisturising and massaging paw pads after racing. We have found Eezapet to be well tolerated and effective on our clinical patients.”
- Prep Wipes – large and small
- Dressings (non-adherent) – large and small
- Padded bandage
- Elasticated gauze bandage
- Adhesive bandage
- Cohesive bandage
- Sterile saline vial
- Sterile 10mL syringes
- Gloves (non-latex) – 1 pair medium and 1 pair large
- Washing Soda Crystal – to induce vomiting
- Silver Nitrate sticks – to (clot) stop minor bleeding
- Eezapet ointment
Price includes tracked shipping.
THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR VETERINARIAN WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL CONDITION THAT YOUR PET MAY SUFFER FROM.